Benefits to Naturally Boosting Testosterone
There are jokes about men and there are jokes about women regarding testosterone. But nothing about it is very funny when you consider that a shortage of this hormone can negatively impact your life. As if a lower sex drive isn’t bad enough! Your bone density can be reduced, muscle mass shrunk and your risk of heart disease and cancer elevated. Even death has been associated with low T.
The fact is this: Both men and women can be affected by low testosterone. It’s a hormone necessary to regulate the metabolism, sex organs and other functions of the body. And although you may consider this problem medical, our lifestyle does play a significant role in our testosterone level. Therefore changes to your lifestyle should be your first area of focus when looking to increase your testosterone levels naturally – before beginning a natural supplement therapy.
So, it’s not quite the joke that people make it out to be because “low T” affects us in negative ways regarding our health.
How to increase testosterone naturally in men?
- As your belt buckle gets tighter, your testosterone gets lower. And did you know that just a four point increase in your body-mass index, which amounts to about thirty extra pounds on the average man, can push your age related testosterone level decline by at least ten years. So rev up the abdominal exercises, watch what you eat and give that belt buckle some room!
- Here is a good bit of trivia. Did you know that a group of Finnish researchers discovered that if you lift weights on a regular basis, you may experience an almost fifty percent boost in your T-level? In fact, if you throw around some LBS just two times a week, you will begin to see a benefit. Strength training before you start taking supplements is a great 1-2 punch!
- Trim the fat! Fact or fiction. Both! While it’s a fact that trimming fat from your daily dietary menu can help you maintain a lean appearance, on the reverse side of the same coin, eliminating all fat can actually cause your testosterone levels to take a dive. So, while fat can be positive, make sure you know what fats to choose. That would be foods rich in monounsaturated fats. Start with, including fish and nuts in your diet, and by all means, Don’t crash diet! Totally wrong signals will be sent to the brain if you abruptly restrict calories. This certainly will not increase your testosterone levels. Rather than crash dieting, just reduce your calories by about fifteen percent the first week you diet.
- All weight loss goals should be reasonable. Aim to lose a LB per week by improving diet and increasing activity levels.
- If you are sitting at a bar drinking because it’s a two for one night, keep in mind that happy hour can be detrimental to your T hormones. Limit drinking to one or maybe two glasses of wine or beer to avoid that drop.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff: Mental stress, and even physical stress, can dampen your T levels. All that stress can cause Cortisol to surge and cortisol is what holds back the body’s ability to make those testosterone hormones. So, the secret is cardio, to tame your tension. Don’t stress over things that in the overall scheme of your life, mean very little.
Raising your testosterone level naturally can be done and you can do it. http://www.menshealth.com/health/5-easy-ways-increase-your-manpower Eat right, exercise, sleep well and don’t sweat the small stuff. You will see a rise in your testosterone levels quickly and enjoy a healthy sex life and all around good living. Testosterone levels do have a great effect on physical, sexual and emotional well-being, and even your attitude will be more favorable. It’s just a win/win hormone.
And of course, once you get a firm foundation for natural t-boosting you can speak to your physician and then start taking one or more of the proven natural testosterone boosters featured here to really amp up your sexual performance, body-building and confidence. In addition to using a natural testosterone booster, or panax ginseng checkout these foods as a way to further support your goals
As an athlete or body builder in training, you most likely wish to see your results come quickly – sooner rather than later. Lean rock-hard muscles certainly can come the old fashioned way with considerable time, effort and a lot of training, however if you wish to speed things up a little bit, a natural testosterone booster may just be the edge you are seeking.
Testosterone enhancers help you build your staminia/endurance as you simultaneously build up muscle mass, definition and strength. Fortunately, there are a few natural testosterone enhancers on the market today that can give you the edge you are seeking safely and with few if an negative side effects. The problem of course is attempting to identify which is the very best natural test booster. That’s where your friends here at AMS Healthcare come in. We sift through all the trash and nonsense to bring you the most well documented products available.
Who Can Take Natural Testosterone Boosters?
Testosterone enhancers are not advised for teens or guys under the age of 25. Young adults’ bodies currently produce enough hormones for development and growth. Boys in their early 20s are typically at their peak of testosterone producing capacity, so the enhancers we are recommending here are not required.
Caution: Taking testosterone enhancers when your body is currently producing sufficient testosterone can be harmful to your health and wellness.
Signs of Reduced Testosterone Levels
Now, for you older guys…When a guy’s testosterone levels begins to drop, you will start to show some tell tale signs. Depending upon your, ahem “hobbies” you may find that your weightlifting efforts are not paying off the same way or that you are not quite as interested in delivering the goods in the bedroom! Worst of all cases is that you are still interested but your equipment isn’t up to the task the way it once was. Other signs might include an absence of energy, amnesia, lowered muscle mass, inability to focus, low metabolic rate, irritability and weight gain.
Due to the fact that your body slows down in producing the testosterone hormone, these signs typically happen in guys who are entering their 40s – so mature males, not young studs. As guys age, their endurance and stamina for athletic activities or long exercises will typically decrease because of this deficiency in hormone manufacturing.
Advantages of Natural Testosterone Boosters
Natural testosterone enhancers provide a variety of advantages. They boost energy, boost strength for longer, more productive exercises, block estrogen, improve sex drive (sexual drive), lower body fat, and add muscle much faster than without.
Given that there is such a huge choice of testosterone enhancers on the marketplace today, it’s great to understand the distinctions. Creatine supplements are legal kinds of testosterone enhancers and are generally safer than their prohibited anabolic steroid cousins. They typically do not trigger adverse effects to the extent of a true steroid and can be purchased without a prescription.
There are natural testosterone enhancers that consist of organic active ingredients such as Tongkat Ali,Dehydroepiandrosterone, Tribulus Terrestris, Mucuna Pruriens, Epimedium and of course Panax Ginseng. Natural testosterone enhancers give you that extra boost you need to pack on some lean muscle mass without exposing you to unsafe medicines or chemicals that can negatively impact your health. Recently a Doctor Formulated Natural Testosterone Booster was brought to our attention. In addition to having a broad spectrum of proven traditional herbs this formula contains DHEA. DHEA is a testosterone precursor that converts naturally in the body into testosterone. Its surprising that more formulas do not contain DHEA but that may be because it shows up on most athletic organizations (think NFL, NCAA, Olympics etc.) banned performance enhancing substance list because of its proven impact on testosterone levels. Good news, if you are not a professional or collegiate athlete you can now take advantage of DHEA!
The Best Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally
A high quality natural product combined with basic strength training gives you a rock solid foundation for repairing your lost manliness and bad-assity. The effect of one magnifies the other.
Similar to any muscle-building supplement, contact your physician prior to taking any sort of testosterone booster. Ask which natural booster is best for you and study online to find out all you can. Try to find businesses that describe all the active ingredients of the formula in advance so you can make an informed choice.
By combining natural testosterone enhancers together with a sensible diet and strength training you’ll quickly take pleasure in the advantages of your brand-new you and what it can do on the court, in the boardroom and in the bedroom!
Testosterone in Elderly Men
As a guy ages, the quantity of testosterone (http://www.webmd.com/men/testosterone-15738) produced by the cells starts to tail off. By the age of sixty, the typical guy will have lost almost 50 % of his testosterone level (ouch). In addition, other fairly routine aspects of getting older such as tension, absence of sleep, physical lack of exercise, using prescribed medicine and drinking can further reduce testosterone levels.
Testosterone Support Supplements (or Testosterone Aids) are suggested to boost your energy, boost muscle gains and increase your stamina. Testosterone is the master male hormone. Testosterone supplements can enhance male libido, reinforce bones, muscles, reduction body fat, enhance sexual ability, boost energy levels and help prevent the onset of depression and cardiovascular disease.
Testosterone is an effective anabolic hormone that regulates the development and promotes of muscle, bone, skin, sex body organs, and most other manly, physical functions. Just recently, experts have produced research that testosterone likewise assists psychological function, boosting both mental focus and visual abilities.
Male testosterone is produced in the testes by a group of cells referred to as the Leydig cells. These cells start secreting high dosages of testosterone throughout adolescence to set off enhanced lean muscle mass, sex body organ development, bone development and greater energy levels. Testosterone levels come to a head throughout a guy’s very early to mid twenties.
Advantages of Testosterone Support Supplementation
- testosterone supplements can enhance your libido
- testosterone supplements boost muscle while minimizing fat
- testosterone supplements enhance energy levels
Testosterone enhancers help build your endurance as you pack on lean muscle mass and strength–just like in the old days.
So if you are looking to remain competitive and delivery the goods well beyond your 30s Testosterone Support Supplements (or Testosterone Aids) might be a key component in your game plan